* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Burdock root (Arctium lappa), sheep sorrel leaves (Rumex acetosella), slippery elm bark (Ulmus fulva), Indian rhubarb root (Rheum officinale), veg. magnesium stearate.
Contains no other ingredients
Suggested Use: Drink 2-4 fl oz (60-120 mL) twice daily. Take one hour before meals.
Store in fridge after brewing.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or by nursing mothers.
Keep out of reach of children!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: (from enclosed insert) One unit (approx. 1.5 oz/43 gms) of ESSIAC®, makes approx. 72 fl oz (2 liters) of ESSIAC®. Store unopened units in a cool dry place (refrigerator).
PREPARATION BY DECOCTION: (from enclosed insert)
- Add one unit of ESSIAC® to 88 fl oz (approx. 2.5 liters) of water in a covered vessel. Use filtered, distilled or spring water. Use stainless steel or glassware. Do not use an aluminum vessel.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep covered during this process.
- Remove from heat, keep covered and let stand for 4 hours to increase potency.
- Bring to a boil again and then reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep covered during this process.
- Remove from heat. Scald, or dishwasher clean, a tall narrow container and pour in the ESSIAC®. Cover, refrigerate and let stand overnight to increase potency. A small amount of sediment may be present in the final ESSIAC® liquid. Keep refrigerated. Do not freeze or microwave.
- ESSIAC® is an herbal supplement which contains no additives or preservatives. The botanicals used in ESSIAC® have not been treated with herbicides or pesticides.
SUGGESTED USE: (from enclosed insert)
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or by nursing mothers.
- Take one hour before meals.
- Shake gently before use.
- Drink 2-4 fl oz (60-120 mL) twice daily.
- Drink cold or at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN.
Made only in Canada
- Herbs are grown without the use of herbicides or pesticides.
- NON IRRADIATED
- c GMP compliance.
ESSIAC® is a registered trademark of ESSIAC® Canada Int'l.